Wednesday, July 22, 2009

insult to injury

As if its not bad enough that an apartment complex is going up in our backyard, the building directly behind our house, the building I see each time I look out my kitchen window, has been painted pepto-bismol PINK.
My greatest hope is that no one will want to live in the pink building, affording us a bit more privacy.

5 comments:

prism said...

lovely.

Kristi said...

Ugh. I hope your trees grow quickly!

Heather Atchley said...

EW EW EW and OH NO! We knew whatever color it was going to be was going to be too bright and very ugly (after having seen the rest of the complex) but it sucks that they had to choose pink for that one. What about the one near the tool shed and play house? Any color yet?

Anonymous said...

oh! our purple monster on W Pierce was better...sorry

Anonymous said...

Hideous!