Sunday, July 26, 2009

grateful sunday


This week I'm grateful for:

  • the weather we've had this week. Some rain, lots of overcast days, breezy nights. It almost doesn't feel like July in Texas.
  • the good health of my family. A week of strep throat really makes you appreciate a healthy body.
  • the three kittens that still share our home. They really are so sweet and adorable.

2 comments:

Heather Atchley said...

Wow, seriously, Mason could be their daddy! What are the odds that the cats you found matched your pre-existing cat?! They have HUGE ears by the way. Am I the only one that sees this??

TGL said...

this week I'm grateful for a friend like you, who reminds me in the midst of my crabbiness that I have a lot to be grateful for, like Mo inviting me to dance with him while Dave plays guitar.