Tuesday, June 16, 2009

guess who we have living in the kids' bathroom

That's right -- four cats! Right now, I think everyone is very pleased with the situation. The kids have constant access and the cats have a safe, air conditioned place to live with a steady stream of food, water, cat toys and people to love on them. (Though I think they were a little miffed at me earlier for stuffing them into cat carriers and dragging them to the vet for check-ups and shots.)

2 comments:

Erin said...

I have to say, those are some happy cats. You're going to have to pry them out of that room!

When our daycamp is over - if you still have them - we'd love to come visit. For keeps ... not so sure ... but for a visit, yes!

Heather Atchley said...

Seriously, so cute! The thing is...those cats look like Mason too! You have one beautiful family of cats that look like they all belong together!