Yesterday Linus and Gwendolyn had dentist appointments. Later, Linus was on the phone telling Granny about their visit and he said, "We went to the dentist today. My teeth are great, but Gwendolyn's are kind of rotten." It's kind of true -- Gwendolyn has one small cavity in her top back molar that we are going to have to get fixed up. She also has four slightly loose teeth on the bottom. Seriously, she's almost 7 years old and losing her first tooth isn't in the near future. I'm not too worried about it, but I am worried that she'll lose 6 teeth at once and I won't be able to feed her anything but smoothies. She'd love that.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
rotten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am in the process of looking for a dentist for Sophia, but she seems excited about it thankfully. Good luck with the loose teeth. I hated pulling teeth and can't bare the thought of it now...YUCK!
Post a Comment