In this photo, Casper models the gigantic lump/bruise/scrape on his head. As Gwennie was carrying Casper across the driveway yesterday, she tripped, dropped her brother, and fell on top of him. Being the youngest has made Casper such a trooper -- he cried for all of 15 seconds and then perked right up. Gwennie, being the oldest, is our resident drama queen -- she got a microscopic scrape on her knee and wailed for a good five minutes before turning the dramatics to limping.
Friday, January 30, 2009
tough noggin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! Aren't our drama queens similar!
I am feeling very far away from family, so it is so nice to read your posts and see your beautiful children.
Gwennie sounds just like Taryn, such the drama queen!!! I suppose they think its their job being the older sisters of 2 brothers:)
I LOVE the first picture of Casper....hurt noggin and all. His smile is so posed and sweet. What a cutie! Can't wait to see him again and have him and Phoebe play/fight.
Post a Comment