For the past six days, Gwendolyn has run a fever. A fever that kept going up over 104 and kept her miserable. After two doctor visits we got the diagnosis of "virus". Finally, last night, her fever broke and she's been active and hungry all day.
But now Linus has a fever that keeps going up over 104.
And today I caught Casper drinking from a sippy cup which Linus had left on the sofa.
And I have a ticket to see Neil Diamond in Dallas on Thursday night and will likely still be housebound.
*sigh*
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
nasty, nasty stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Memories of you and Neil just came flashing back from my pre-teen memory. Hope those babies feel better soon, It's so sad when they get the bugs! xoxoxoxo
I am so glad that G is feeling better, but so sorry for the others and for you! We love Neil Diamond here too-sooo sorry!!! I got your email and will email you back soon. Let me know if I can help in any way.
No no! Sick babies or not, you have got to see Neil Diamond! Every time I see a commercial for his concert tour I imagine you there in the front row rocking out. Don't shatter my fantasy!
I hope they all get better soon.
Post a Comment