Ah! The person on the floor would be Linus trying to wrangle an over-filled backpack which is too heavy for him. I guess I need a post titled "Linus vs. The Backpack".
Great title for the post-makes it even more fun-as does Linus in the background. Addi had the same type of battle when she was bout the same age on a Sunday am before church. I had a hard time deciding what to dress her in for church-something to match the ink or what??? :)
6 comments:
I think Casper won, but I'm more curious about the person crawling on the floor.
Ah! The person on the floor would be Linus trying to wrangle an over-filled backpack which is too heavy for him. I guess I need a post titled "Linus vs. The Backpack".
Ha! Ha! Makes me think about when Sophia had her battle with a pink princess stamper. It stained her for 3 days! Did his wash out right away?
I have heard of a rainbow of foods, but purple ink- such an innovator!
Yeah, G, way to get better!
Great title for the post-makes it even more fun-as does Linus in the background. Addi had the same type of battle when she was bout the same age on a Sunday am before church. I had a hard time deciding what to dress her in for church-something to match the ink or what??? :)
I don't think that there was any "battle" at all. It looks more like a love affair.
Casper looks totally Texan -- been out riding the range? Quite the bowleg stance for it.
Post a Comment