Saturday, May 19, 2012
party of ten
We get Grandma and Grandpa in Texas this week, even though the kids may not see much of Grandpa (since he will be spending most of his time with me at the Library, where he is helping teach our Workshop in printing and book history). The boys and I drove to Austin, where we picked them up and rushed back for Gwendolyn's piano recital. We made it in plenty of time, and were able to fit in a trip to the snowcone shack (Gwennie's choice) before welcoming our great friends over for another culinary challenge. (Tonight, the difficult choice was whether to eat homemade pizza with cheese, or without.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I'm sure everyone enjoyed the workshop, and I'm sure the kids enjoyed having their grandma around.
I'm assuming the cheese question was due to the vegan diet, but c'mon... can you even call it pizza without cheese?
What fun! Precious time spent with grandparents :)
Post a Comment