Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!



See these cute hats and necklaces? Lest you think I suddenly got all creative and talented, I want to throw all the credit where it is due -- at my friend Robyn. Everything she touches looks fabulous, so when she invited us over to do some festive crafting on a rainy Friday afternoon, we jumped at the chance. The kids were thrilled to wear their patriotic attire at the annual pancake breakfast/bike parade on Saturday. Thanks again, Robyn!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super sweet shirt, Todd. Too bad we can't see the back. Love the bicycle parade--we could have done something cooler than just the Rexburg parade.

--oxjeff

robyncreates said...

So glad you guys had fun! We sure did! :)

Heather Atchley said...

Yeah, I thought the hats did look super fun and cute! Sorry we missed ya'll this year. The girls would have loved the bike parade.