- Independence Day. I'm thankful for the people who fought for our liberties so long ago so that we can enjoy the freedoms we have today. We've spent a lot of time reading about and studying the American Revolution the past couple of weeks, and this week, we got to visit Todd's library to see an early printed facsimile of the Declaration of Independence. We then went to see the state's 1950 replica of the Liberty Bell (all 50 states have one, and Texas' just happens to be a few yards from Todd's office). [Todd is offering a bigger and better tour on Wednesday morning. Let me know if you want in.]
- Rain! This week has been mostly overcast, cooler and wet. We've needed the rain and I'm thrilled that we got some.
- My bed. I don't know how I end each day so utterly exhausted, but I love our bed and it makes me so happy to be able to collapse into it at bedtime.
- The good conversationalist that I'm married to. Somehow, we've found some time this week to just sit around and talk, which is one of my favorite things to do with Todd. How thankful I am that I get to spend eternity with such an interesting person.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
grateful sunday
Labels:
grateful sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are good mama of 3 wonderful kids--THAT is how you go to bed exhausted every night! I agree with the chats....some of my favorite moments are when BJ and I lay in bed before going to sleep and just talk and talk!
Post a Comment