I think I can safely say that Casper is completely potty trained and I love it. This is the first time in more than 7 1/2 years that I haven't spent my days changing diapers. It's awesome, though I will admit to bribing him with candy along the way. Here are some of the funny comments I got during this journey.
Casper, after waking from a nap and finding himself with a wet pull-up: Mama! I command you to change me!
Casper: I just pee-peed in the potty yesterday.
Mama: I know. I'm very proud of you.
Casper: I'm proud of you for giving me candy.
Mama: If you poo-poo or pee-pee in the potty, you will get a candy.
Casper, after thinking this over for a moment: If you give me a candy, then the poo-poo will come.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
big boyler
Labels:
Casper firsts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment