Sunday, March 28, 2010

grateful sunday

This week I am thankful for:

  • Time spent together as a family. It feels like it has been a long time since we've had a full weekend alone AND a Mama in good health. So nice to feel good and spend time with my favorite people.
  • Great friends who also homeschool. I have two good friends here who homeschool AND have kids the same ages as mine. We got together for a fun playdate at the park on Friday where moms and kids all had a great time.
  • My health. I'm feeling good these days, physically and emotionally. It's nice.
  • Texas wildflowers. We live in wildflower country and they are just starting to bloom. They're late this year, but are supposed to be amazing because of all the rain we've gotten. I'm excited.

1 comment:

robyncreates said...

We're so thankful for you too. It was a great morning out. Thanks!