Thursday, February 18, 2010

two bits a gander

Gwennie and Linus and I have lately been playing a game where we take a picture of the two of them and change it in funny ways. At first, we were simply making them grotesque -- turning them into freaks, vampires, or suchlike. Lately, we've gotten a little more sophisticated and have been intentionally ratcheting up the artifice of the pictures, trying to incorporate a mixture of colorized and crudely-illustrated elements. (Gwendolyn, however, is sincere in her love of the "makeup" we added to her image.) I'm sure we'll have more to show in coming months.

2 comments:

Shauna-mama-gramma Sam said...

That is so great! You don't even have to have a dress-up collection for results like these. Your choice of costumes for Linus was inspired. The great prince. And you didn't do TOO much with Gwennie's makeup -- she is very lovely.

Heather Atchley said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Linus' face, pose, everything. I actually really didn't even recognize that as Gwennie. It did not look like her!!! Phoebe can't wait to come back and do dress up with her too. :)