This week I am thankful for:
- Friends and family so willing to love, support, help, and pray for us. We've had a rough month over here. I'm especially grateful for my mom who has been with us for the past two weeks, running the household while I have been unable to do so.
- The Superbowl. What a game, and we had such a great time watching it as a family. Plus: homemade fudge sauce.
Edited to add: Todd wrote the note about the Superbowl as joke on me. I'm not at all thankful for football and I didn't watch the game. But I did sit in the same room and work on our taxes. I'm thankful for tax returns.
3 comments:
You guys are really in our thoughts and prayers. I hope everything turns out well and that your next month is better. Hoorah for moms (both expecting and helping)!
Hey, did you get any pictures of that fudge sauce? Sounds delectable, although I'm guessing not that healthy. Will you stick it on Giant Turnip?
I definitely did a double take when I read that. It made me laugh a whole bunch, and then I thought of that fudge sauce and started weeping.
:)
The family that footballs together...you know what I mean. Well done, Todd, and not even in April!
WE LOVE YOU LOTS PLUS FUDGE SAUCE~~
Post a Comment