I don't know which is harder to believe -- that our visits with family are over, or that it's possible to spend a week and a half with guests in complete harmony and joy. I suppose that it's a testament to our relationships that we not only want to spend so much time together, but that we appear to be relatively good at it. We've also managed to create some great memories, from staying up laughing to MST3K, RiffTrax, and various comedians with Elisabeth to watching the children read and play inventive games with their grandparents. Oh, and food. Thanks so much, everyone.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
farewell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great holiday! I wish we could have seen all our family this season, and I can't wait for the next reunion already! The toys and costumes look so fun, and the food sounds oh so good! Isn't life beautiful!
I agree with Laura--it would have been fun to see all of you this Christmas! I'm glad you all had so much fun. Sounds like the food was pretty awesome too.
Post a Comment