Sunday, September 20, 2009

grateful sunday

This week I'm grateful for:

  • The time we got to spend with family in Dallas this past weekend. We love playing with Granny and Grandad and cousins and aunties and uncle BJ.
  • The blessings of the temple. We spent much of Saturday in the temple as part of Granny and Grandad's anniversary celebrations. For me, this was the highlight of the trip.
  • Our modest little house. It really is perfect for our family right now and we were all very happy to be home this evening (even though the house is now strewn with half-unpacked luggage and toys that have been dragged out from the playroom).

2 comments:

Heather Atchley said...

Yep, no place like home!! :) Happy to see ya'll though.

Melissa said...

I am grateful that you blog, so that I can keep up with your lives. We love you all!