Linus (to Granny, who has seven cats in her house): Would you like a kitten? They’re very cuddly, but sometimes they’re grouchy. If you’re mean to them or throw them in the bath, they won’t like you any more.
Mama: Who threw a kitten in the bath, Linus?
Linus: I accidentally threw a kitten in the bathtub.
Mama: Was that really an accident?
Linus: I accidentally did that. I did it on accident.
Daddy: Yes it is.
Linus: OK – we gotta get there fast!
L: Daddy, do you know if this transformer is a boy or a girl?
D: I think it’s a girl.
L: Wrong, it’s a boy. [beat] Just kidding, it’s a girl. It doesn’t show the nurses in this version, though.


1 comment:
I must admit to being a little confused as to who is posting these things--is it really Todd when it says "Todd", or is it whoever was last on the computer? I'm only asking because it looks like Todd's been awful busy lately (this is not to say that Jen has been lazy or slovenly or a bad girl by any stretch of the imagination). I am just surprised that Todd is posting so frequently. That is all.
Oh, and Linus cracks me up.
--El Jefe
Post a Comment