Casper is currently going through an obsession with Lowly Worm from the Richard Scarry books. Since I had to return a Lowly-filled book to the library this week, Todd and I took Casper to Barnes and Noble the other night and found a chunky little board book in the shape of Lowly worm riding in his apple car. We read it multiple times a day. Then Casper reads it to Toffee. Then he takes the book to bed with him.
Also, Mr. Chatty has started forming short sentences. "Thank you, Mama." "I'm thirsty." When you ask him a question he doesn't know the answer to, he shrugs his shoulders and says, "Doh doh know." I'm smitten.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
lowly lowly lo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That book is a big favorite around here as well. Bought it for an airplane trip and it's been a staple ever since. Love Richard Scarry, though it's a little freaky that the butchers are always pigs, isn't it?
I've had a serious crush on Lowly Worm for almost 30 years now. Come to think of it, Mark does bear some resemblance . . .
Yeah, I got the shoulder shrug a few times. That is great that you found an actual Lowly book! I bet he is happy!
Post a Comment