Aren't these the cutest, sweetest looking kids? Todd and I are always gushing about how cute and sweet and smart and charming they are. But today during stake conference, they were absolute monsters. All three of them. The entire time. It was a nightmare.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
faces like angels, but looks can be deceiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hear ya. ;-)
I have never attended a Stake Conference where my otherwise well-behaved children weren't nightmares.
But, you are correct in thinking they look like absolute angels! I love the blazers!
Surely Casper was well behaved! Look at his innocent expression in both pictures. Inconceivable that he could be anything but compliant and docile. Now Linus and Gwendolyn do look as though they might have something fun up their sleeves.
I love the jackets on all three!
And that is why they come looking like angels! Love those darling children...and we've never even met!
I love each of their unique expressions in the first photo. I had the girls stay home with BJ for conference. About an hour of sacrament meeting is hard enough each Sunday....2 hours in a very dimly lit room? No thank you!!! Plus the girls have been fighting colds and BJ has insane allergies right now so there was at least a more reasonable excuse of them not going....
Post a Comment