Friday, February 27, 2009

this is what February looks like in Texas


**********
S
peaking of Casper, Linus tells me, "He was just trying to make my matters worse!"

Linus is still very interested in airplanes and the Wright Brothers. Today while we were driving, he was pretending to fly our van. When we got to our destination, I helped him out of the van and noticed that his zipper was down:
Mama: Hey Linus, your fly's down.
Linus: Yeah, I landed the plane.

2 comments:

Heather Atchley said...

What a funny guy! I bet he makes you smile every day!

Melissa said...

Beautiful sunshine (and hair, of course).
I know, I have a hard time not rubbing it it in to Idahoans and Minnasodians that it is Spring here. Walking to school yesterday in gorgeous 70 degree weather with all the trees abloom with spring blossoms and daffodils poking up.