I'm heading out of town this weekend to attend a business-y conference. I'm excited to learn new things and network and all of that, but I'm also excessively proud of the business cards Todd designed and letterpressed for me, and the goody bags (also letterpress printed) we made. Aren't they cool?


Wednesday, February 18, 2009
joint venture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
for a second i thought you were going into the honey business--and i was going to be jealous. i'll have to go to your website and see what the wares actually are; i'm sure they're lovely.
I love love love love the design, the cards the bag...and the product!
Best Luck on your conference!
so fabulous! get out there and work it!!
XOXOXOXO
J
Cute logo! The cards and bag are darling. I hope they were a huge hit!
What was your favorite part of the conference?
love it! maybe i'll come with you to the summit next year . . . is it for business owners only? i need to look into it.
LOVE the bag! I am so glad you worked together on this. What fun!
Post a Comment