And thanks to Todd, who spent most of today putting this together for three very excited children.
Awww! Can I come over to play?!
very fabulous. and mark and i were feeling proud about the second-hand *dollhouse* we painted . . . kudos to todd!
How much fun!!! More adventures to come with that addition. Kiss them all!
That's a great playhouse. I cannot tell you how excited MY children will be to play in it. Graham is obsessed with having a clubhouse.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awww! Can I come over to play?!
very fabulous. and mark and i were feeling proud about the second-hand *dollhouse* we painted . . . kudos to todd!
How much fun!!! More adventures to come with that addition. Kiss them all!
That's a great playhouse. I cannot tell you how excited MY children will be to play in it. Graham is obsessed with having a clubhouse.
Post a Comment