Casper has always been a big talker and has always been very animated. These days, every time we play in the back yard or I walk by the kitchen window while holding him, he starts to shriek, "Truck! Truck!" and point at all the construction trucks building that damn condo complex. Nothing excites him more than those diggers.
Monday, November 17, 2008
boys and their love of trucks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Language, Mommy, language! I see you are still having some "feelings" about those guys for trying to dig up your back yard. Think of your blood pressure! And enjoy the thrill it gives that darling Casper. (I'm kidding in my "language" comment. I think it is totally appropriate and lets of steam.)
I guess that's the silver lining of that damn condo complex construction? A happy kiddo?
Ahhh.....another cute picture of Casper!
Post a Comment