Linus, asking about the rental car Todd recently picked up for a business trip: Did the Universe let him keep it for one day?
Linus, mad at Todd: I’m saying something rude about you!
Linus: I miss Granny. Why does she have to live in Dallas instead of here?
Gwennie: Maybe the next time she moves, she can move here.
Linus: Maybe she can move next door to us!
Gwennie: Yeah! When our neighbors sell their house, Granny and Grandad can buy it.
Linus likes to come into our room in the middle of the night and sleep on a pallet I have on the floor for children who like to play musical beds. Tonight, he sneaked in there before Todd and I went to bed and shut and locked the bedroom door behind him, locking himself and Casper in the room. It took Todd and me a good 20 minutes to get the door open.
4 comments:
Ah, the joys and perils of having intelligent children!
Hardly ever a dull night for you, huh?
What fun action shots. That hat makes the look!
My kids thought for sure that Linus was on a trampoline in the picture - he has a great vertical leap.
What an awesome jacket on a very handsome boy! I'm so glad you ended up with that family heirloom.
Post a Comment