Tuesday, September 23, 2008

our happy little lark

Linus, while looking up at Mama: Your mouth is way up high. So is your head. It’s big.

Linus: I wish I had a lot of mouths.
Mama: Really? Why?
Linus: So I could eat everything at the same time!

Linus: I’m happy as a lark!

We recently had a family movie night and let the kids watch The Iron Giant for the first time. This morning Linus was walking around pretending to be the giant and reenacting the scene in which the giant begins talking. Linus, holding up Nougat and using his best deep, rough voice, “Rock.” And holding up a plastic tree, “Tree.”

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am glad they appreciated that classic, Iron Giant.

Meli said...

jajaj thats funny!!! your kids are cute Jeniffer.
life is interesting I guess I found your blog somehow!!!
mine is:
martineaufamily.blogspot.com
yeeeeeeeeeeey
Meli