Linus is THREE! We celebrated by going to the city for the day.
First stop was the May Day celebration at the beloved


The next stop was all about Linus: The Fire Museum. This is an old favorite of his and he’s been asking to go, and he later told us this was his favorite part of the day. What kid doesn’t enjoy sitting in fire trucks, sliding down poles, and dressing up as a firefighter? Birthday heaven.
For an early dinner, we went to our favorite Vietnamese restaurant. This would not have been the children’s first choice, but Todd and I were craving it and Linus actually ate more tofu with chili and lemongrass than I did.
And our final stop was a two hour playdate with our beloved city friends (we’ve seen them three weekends in a row! How lucky is that?). The children went on “adventures” and played so sweetly while the mamas visited and Todd walked 
We returned home later than expected, tired and happy, but well enough to open the remaining gifts before bed. Linee received some outer-space themed sheets and growth chart for his soon-to-be-decorated room (from Granny and Grandad), some new fancy big-boy underwear, a toy tractor, a toy truck (from Thomas and William), a new baseball cap, and a remote-controlled car. Wow! He went to sleep a very happy three year old.

1 comment:
I also rejoice that you are such a great writer, Jen. This blog is so fun: such great stories and pictures. I wish I were closer to participate! Mom S
Post a Comment