we have it. same time, same name. i think it would go away if they couldn't use their vocal cords--because the worst of it comes out of them: obnoxious silliness, arguing, general yelling, and "why"s.
Yes, we call it our witching hour as well. And I dread it!! It's usually after a few napless afternoons and Ollie's little body just doesn't know how to function. Thank goodness that sleep usually comes soon after! : )
4 comments:
Yep! We have The Witching Hour sometimes. Not every day thank goodness, but there are definitely days I tell myself I need a vacation from my kids!
we have it. same time, same name. i think it would go away if they couldn't use their vocal cords--because the worst of it comes out of them: obnoxious silliness, arguing, general yelling, and "why"s.
Yes, we call it our witching hour as well. And I dread it!! It's usually after a few napless afternoons and Ollie's little body just doesn't know how to function. Thank goodness that sleep usually comes soon after! : )
Post a Comment