Gwennie: Mama, I don’t like any boys – except for Thomas, and Daddy, and Dr. Strings.
Linus: Thank you for sharing, Daddy.
Daddy: You’re welcome, Linus.
Linus (to Mama): I’m going to brush my teeth with Daddy’s toothpaste.
Mama: Well, I think you’d better run that past him.
Linus: I already did!
Daddy: Ok, Linus, you may brush your teeth with my toothpaste one time.
Linus: All right. One time per day.
[Daddy then does something to get ready for bed.]
Linus: (Standing in the bathroom door with his toothbrush): I’m tired of waiting . . . waiting and waiting and waiting.
Linus and Gwennie listen to primary songs on their cd players as they go to sleep. Tonight, fifteen minutes after I put him in bed, I hear a little voice from Linus’s room saying, “I want to be baptized someday!”
Tonight, a date with my Valentine, thanks to my lovely friend Erin. Also, beautiful flowers in a new Polish stoneware vase.
1 comment:
you guys look great. :) happy love day.
Post a Comment