Our tree planting got rained out. It took Todd an hour to dig one hole because our yard is apparently clay and rock with a little dirt thrown in for good measure. The hole quickly filled with water from last night's rain and Todd, Gwennie, and Linus were all bailing water with sandbox buckets. Then it began to rain. We have one tree in the ground, but the ground now looks like a small lake.
Gwendolyn, using some toy flowers as play food, asks Todd if he would like a "pollen pop".
I overhear Linus in the playroom playing "library".
Linus: Hello, Library. Can I have some more books?
Linus (speaking in a deep voice): Oh, yes! Here you go.
Linus: Thank you!
Linus gets a Hershey's Kiss when he poops in the potty. He brags to Gwendolyn, "I got a chocolate smooch!"
Casper can put himself to sleep. This amazes me because neither of my other children went to sleep on their own. With Casper, I nurse him and leave him. He finds his thumb and quickly nods off. *Amazing*! He loves that thumb.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
love that thumb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that Gwennie has a pollen pop, Linus a chocolate kiss and Casper a thumb- don't make Casper the wiser, and you'll be set (until the orthodontist, I suppose)
lotsa love from the bayou city,
J
Post a Comment