Margaret: I want to wear my pink panties so I can be a pink ninja!
M: Where is Mama going?
Todd: To the grocery store.
M: I want to go, too! She can’t go by she self!
Todd: To the grocery store.
M: I want to go, too! She can’t go by she self!
Greta loves to read with Casper the classic book “The
Fooky Old Tree.” She knows all the words, from “Three Little Bears” to “Look at
that fider web!” to “up the ladder, through the foy, down the slide and out the
doy!”
M: I told you he was happy at me!
T: Who is Simon’s favorite?
M: Um . . . both of us!
T: Who is Simon’s favorite?
M: Um . . . both of us!
M: Can you open the doy? ‘Cause Simon is scared if Pudge
isn’t in with him. Can you sit with him on a chair?
Casper: [to Margaret with hammer] You were fixing the air!
M: No, I was fixing your bum!
M: No, I was fixing your bum!
M: Simon is going to sit right next to me! [moving his new seat next to hers]
Jennifer: Why do you want him to sit next to you?
M: Because he is my baby, and everybody else’s baby, so he is going to sit next to me, and Casper, and Linus, and Gwennie.
Jennifer: Why do you want him to sit next to you?
M: Because he is my baby, and everybody else’s baby, so he is going to sit next to me, and Casper, and Linus, and Gwennie.
Dialogue after seeing her father in the middle of the day:
M: Why does Daddy have to go back to work?
J: Because there are people at the Library that need his help.
M: They need help to know what book to check out?
M: Why does Daddy have to go back to work?
J: Because there are people at the Library that need his help.
M: They need help to know what book to check out?
M: I want another cupcake!
J: You just had one!
M: Say, “no, chickadee.”
J: “No, chickadee.”
M: Yes!
J: You just had one!
M: Say, “no, chickadee.”
J: “No, chickadee.”
M: Yes!


No comments:
Post a Comment