Linus: I’m going to the restroom.
Margaret: I think Bud said he going to the restaurant! [here, she is making an intentional joke]
Margaret: I think Bud said he going to the restaurant! [here, she is making an intentional joke]
Reading an animal book:
Casper: And what’s this?
M: A roast beef!
Casper: And what’s this?
M: A roast beef!
M: I’m not going to do what you said ‘cause I’m not a
baby any more!
Todd: Those toys are there so I can fix them.
M: You have to fix them so we can play with them at Christmastime!
M: You have to fix them so we can play with them at Christmastime!
T: Greta, come eat your sandwich for lunch.
M: I can’t – I’m really, really busy.
T: [tries offering several things with the same result] How about this cracker with special cream cheese on it?
M: [runs to the table]
M: I can’t – I’m really, really busy.
T: [tries offering several things with the same result] How about this cracker with special cream cheese on it?
M: [runs to the table]
M: [bringing something into the bathroom] Here it is!
Comin’ right up!
M: [Starting to insist on being called “Mah-gett”]


No comments:
Post a Comment