Margaret: Let's play wild beast!
Todd: How do you play wild beast?
M: You put your feet on the stairs and your hands on the floor. And you jump over the scary part!
M: We don't have a tampa bean. It broke. You did it, Daddy.
T: We did it together.
M: I a baby, so I fall down the hole. Can I go outside and see the tampa bean what is broken? Pease pease pease -- can I go see it? Then I come right back inside!
M: Can you cut that water lemon? And cut it in half, and cut it in half. Then I eat it. I can't do it, 'cause a baby don't know how!
M: Bears love me. They would never scratch me. They like to hug me!
M: [bringing a carton of cream to Mama]: Do you have any milk? We need to stop at Sam's to get some milk for your nurses, and some milk for my nurses!


No comments:
Post a Comment