Tuesday, April 8, 2014
unresistable
These two are the best of friends. Casper's always good for some consolation when Greta huts herself on the tamp-a-bean.
C: Could we just play a random game that we made up the rules to? Like we go to different countries to fight monsters, and when we beat them we get a gem the color of the monster? Or we could play PurTrivial Suit! Or -- are you thinking what I'm thinking? We could play them both together! And the gems are the pieces from the board game! And you have to get the Golden Ruby, then you win! It could be called "Trivial Pursuit Adventures!"
(Naturally, we've been playing this since Casper suggested it, and Linus and Gwendolyn are also big advocates.)
C: I drew this picture with dotillism!
Jen: Beat that boy with his sock.
C: Poor sock!
C: For me, blue candy is, like, unresistable -- I have to eat it!
M: I need to go find my Toffee and my Tito! (That would be Casper and his stuffed dog pal.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So much fun. Puts a smile on my face:)
Post a Comment