Friday, March 28, 2014
glamorous Greta
Margaret: There's a monster in the attic!
Todd: Oh, no!
M: But it's not! . . . monsters are pretend.
Todd: What's in that egg?
M: It's chickens -- no, ducks. It's geese birds!
T: Are you sure it's not snakes -- or turtles?
M: It's bunnies!
T: No, bunnies come from mama bunnies.
M: No -- they come from my egg!
T: [talking to an upset Greta] Is that a goblinface I see?
M: No! It's a piggy! [walking out of room]
M: Can I have shoes and a jacket? Daddy, are you ready to go outside? I want you go outside!
M: You have o's on you shirt.
T: That's right -- there are two o's right here.
M: You have another over there!
T: That's true! [the shirt said "Book History Workshop"]
M: Is Mama up yet?
T: Yes -- why don't you go say hello?
M: I will as soon as I finish my Olaf!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
She's so cute!
Post a Comment