Friday, July 5, 2013
sparkling
On our way to the fireworks display, we stopped off at a shack and bought a small number of relatively benign fireworks of our own. Though there was some anxiety about matches, sparks, housefires, and the like (mostly stemming from Gwendolyn, the family worrywart), we were able to get excited about setting off some flowers. But the sparklers, as usual, were the most interactive.
When we gave Casper a sparkler as a toddler, he promptly burned his finger. It was a surprisingly unpleasant wound which I suppose must have gotten infected. I guess our bad parenting hasn't scarred him, though, because he was perfectly confident about it this time around.
I have a feeling that these poses say something about the personality of each of the children:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Cool pictures. I love the look of the lighting from various angles and the black surrounding them.
--oxjeff
Post a Comment