As I mentioned recently, the children have been very interested in music, both requesting favorite songs (and sneaking onto my computer to make playlists) and clamoring to get the instruments out to play along with their favorite tracks. They decided that it would be most fitting to get dressed up as "rockers" and play along. (They did need Margaret to fill out the four-piece.)
Here are some comments which we've heard recently:
Linus: Daddy, can we listen to "Hey Dude"?
D: I don't think I have that one on my computer.
L: No, we do! It's by the Beatles!
Mama: Linus, did you know that Grandpa Sam wanted to be an architect and design buildings when he was young?
Linus: Maybe I want to be an architect.
M: Casper, what do you want to be when you grow up?
C: A Beatle!
Linus, after "Norwegian Wood" comes on: Is this "In the Leafy Treetops"?
Casper, singing along to another one while the kids are juicing lemons for lemonade: "I've got a ticket to juice. . . ."



1 comment:
The first picture had me totally laughing!!! Love it!
Post a Comment