Ah, the annual church Christmas party! This photo says it all. Linus looks bored out of his mind (but really, we just have trouble getting him to smile for any picture), Casper looks confused (but really, he's eying the candy bags stacked off to the side), Margaret looks tired (and fell asleep approximately 30 seconds after this picture was taken), and Gwendolyn has that grin that says, "I know all about Santa, but I'm putting on a good show for my brothers. Where's my bag of candy?").
We stayed for dinner (the kids mostly ate bread) and then took them home before the program part of the evening had even started. Merry Christmas or bah, humbug?
Saturday, December 10, 2011
the party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE it! I have started feeding my kids before we go anywhere else to eat. We all enjoy ourselves much more that way.
You have one up on me! My girls HATED to go see Santa...the boys endured it...I don't have, could never have gotten a photo even this enthusiastic!
It's ok, we don't do santa-ing anyway.
Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment