If you asked her, Gwennie would tell you that she is the only person who is more anxious for baby sister than Mama. She's reaching the end of her patience. A few days ago, she decided to solve the problem by scolding it away: "Mama! Go into labor!"
She also tends to get worked up, often when she's playing games. (She recognizes when she's being a bad sport, and the lack of control frustrates her even more.) After starting a card game with Mama this afternoon and fearing that she wouldn't win, she went into hysterics. When Jen refused to continue playing, Gwennie shouted at her, "You don't love me! I know you're just pretending to love me so I won't run away and then Daddy would start asking questions!"
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
little scold
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gee, we must be living in the same house! I can't play games with Sophia because she FLIPS if she doesn't win or senses she is losing. I can't seem to ever scold Phoebe for anything because she will tell me "You don't love me. You just don't love me." Or the other big thing she will say is "I wish I didn't have a mother." But I get back at her on that one and then say "Alright, well then I don't have to give you love or hugs or help you or feed you since you don't want me to be your mommy." THAT gets her going and she immediately wants a hug and will tell me I am her mama and she does want a mama. Oh girls....
Post a Comment