Tuesday, August 30, 2011

pity for the pregnant lady

Yesterday, Jennifer discovered a news article listing the urban areas which have been the hottest, the most unrelentingly miserable, this summer. Guess where we landed? Number four, the highest of any city in Texas and above such hellholes as Tucson (no offense, but as my name is an anagram for "Tucson, devil's doormat," I feel permitted to libel the city whenever I get the chance). Only Las Vegas and two other barren outposts had higher heat indexes over the past three months. I think she's held up remarkably well; bravely, at least. But she's got to stop doing this to herself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, I think you did it to her. I'm sure that was just what you were expecting. Delete me, if you need to.

--El Jefe

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl you have there! At least she carries her babies with grace!

Heather Atchley said...

As for that last sentence....I think she will after this one! Can't wait to meet that new little Samuelson and for her to meet her best bud Daphne!