As has been the trend with Gwendolyn's baby teeth, when they're ready to go, they really go. We were eating dinner when Gwennie started complaining of her loose tooth. I suggested that she eat using the other side of her mouth, but it's a challenge to avoid a front tooth. When we told her to be careful not to swallow it (think of the revenue that could be lost!), she got scared and excused herself from the table. A minute later, she returned with the tooth she'd just pulled out. I know that this trick shouldn't be impressive the third time she's tried it, but I'm still in awe.
Monday, April 11, 2011
second front tooth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She's nuts. And determined. :)
I related this story to Liam last night when he was struggling to get out his first top tooth (that has been loose for about 6 months). Oh that all of us were as talented as Gwennie at pulling teeth. Maybe she should come pull Liam's stubborn one!
Post a Comment