Casper's always been something of a talker -- we've written about how, when he was an infant, we would sometimes enter the bedroom where we'd put him down an hour before to find him gabbing away in his crib. And he's only grown more articulate these days, although the way he expresses himself is frequently the source of some hilarity. Our late favorite is the way he pronounces the name of an off-brand breakfast cereal the kids had this weekend: "Fmarfmallow 'tars."
A few others:
To Mama: "Is your name Jennifer? But I call you 'Mama' -- and I call Todd 'Daddy.'"
"Last one out of the tummy is a rotten egg!"
Saturday, April 2, 2011
gift of gab
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you guys are all so dang cute! I frequent your blog just to check in on the babes, but rarely leave a comment. well i'm here today! Sitting nest to an open window listening to the sound of another tornado siren. The sirens have even lost their effect they once had on Isaac. Hope you are feeling well!
This sort of thing always makes me wonder what a child who cannot yet communicate, would say if he/she could....I especially love the rain boots :)
Post a Comment