Sunday, January 9, 2011

grateful sunday

This week I am thankful for:

  • The lesson I gave in Relief Society last week and that talk I gave in Sacrament Meeting today about Relief Society. Since I'm now officially out of Relief Society and into Primary, I'm grateful for the opportunities I had for some closure. I'll miss it, though.
  • The wonderful talk we heard in Sacrament Meeting today on the sacredness of prayer.
  • My sweet kids, who make me laugh every single day.
  • The health and safety of our kitty, Plume, who got in a cat fight earlier in the week and spent a very unpleasant day at the vet. She's much better now.
  • Weather that makes it actually feel like wintertime, though I was wishing for a fireplace today. And the kids were wishing that they were at Granny's where it was snowing.
  • My wonderful mother-in-law who had a birthday this past week.

No comments: