Sunday, August 8, 2010

grateful sunday

This week I am thankful for:

  • My sweet husband who always helps me see the other side of things when I get too worked up or emotional about things. It's been an emotional week and I'm so thankful that I have Todd around to keep me grounded and give me a shoulder to cry on.
  • My sweet Gwendolyn. She has grown and matured so much this summer. When she isn't pushing her brothers' buttons, she is a shining example to them and a tremendous help to me.
  • My loving Linus. He's such a cuddle bug and I love his goofy little smile. He's sensitive, but so easy-going. His loving, affectionate nature is just what I need some days.
  • My little Casper. I can already tell that 3 is going to be tough with this assertive, energetic guy. But for now, he's still my baby (just don't tell him that I called him a baby) and he cracks me up.
  • All of my dear extended family, many of whom I'll get to see in the upcoming weeks due to a trip to Salt Lake and Gwendolyn's upcoming baptism. Sometimes I just sit and marvel at how blessed I am.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hope your health is better than when I spoke to you last.

Heather Atchley said...

When I say to Phoebe that she is my "baby Phoebe" she gets very upset with me and says in a strong, passionate voice "I NOT a baby!"