skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Today I am thankful for:
- the dads in my life. My father, who has always been a wonderful example of hard work and dedication, my father-in-law, who is a great example of unselfish love and creativity, and most especially, my sweet Todd. He is such a good father -- so patient and playful and loving and creative. Each and every day he teaches me how to be a better parent and our kids could not be more in love with him.
- Todd's family, all of whom I dearly love and missed this week while they were reunioning. How thankful I am to be a part of that family.
- the down time we've had as a family this week. We don't get much, but I'll take what I can get.
- Casper's potty skills. More on this in another post, but this is exciting news around here.
- our sweet kitties. I like the fact that we have these animals around to cuddle.
No comments:
Post a Comment