Sunday, June 6, 2010

grateful sunday

This week I am thankful for:

  • The happy return of our sweet kitties and the protection they received in their absence. Pudge did have an nasty infection on his tail which he had to have treated, and they were both a little thin and in need of affection, but everyone is doing well now. Also, all three cats now have NON-breakaway collars with replacement tags, and all have been microchipped, although none seem particularly anxious to spend extended amounts of time outside.
  • My parents. They are here for a very brief visit, but it's been nice to have them around for the day.
  • The days off that Todd got this past week. I love having him home. In an ideal world, we would both be home all day to play with and teach our children. He's great company and a wonderful father.
  • Fresh Texas peaches. My parents stopped at a road-side stand and bought a big box of very sweet and juicy peaches! I see homemade jam in our near future. Cobbler? Ice cream?

No comments: