
G=Gwendolyn (7 ½ yrs)
L=Linus (4 ½ yrs)
1. What is something Daddy always says to you?
G – I love you.
L – I love you.
2. What makes Daddy happy?
G – Playing video games together.
L – Obeying him and not breaking my toys.
3. What makes Daddy sad?
G – Us not obeying.
L – Not obeying him and breaking my toys.
4. How does Daddy make you laugh?
G – Tickling me.
L – Tickles me and does funny things.
5. What was Daddy like as a child?
G – Little.
L – Little and small, like me.
6. How old is Daddy?
G – 36
L – 85?
7. How tall is Daddy?
G – 90 inches
L – 40 inches
8. What is his favorite thing to watch on TV?
G – Video games that he usually plays.
L – The news.
9. What does Daddy do when you're not around?
G – Goes to work.
L – Play.
10. If Daddy becomes famous, what will it be for?
G – For playing video games.
L – Because he went to work very often and [people] read in the newspapers about him.
11. What is Daddy really good at?
G – Playing video games.
L – Working.
12. What is Daddy not very good at?
G – Telling us to do bad things.
L – Not handling messy children.
13. What does Daddy do for his job?
G – He does some of the same stuff he used to do in his old job, but he also does new stuff because he got a new job.
L – He. . . I don't know that one.
14. What is Daddy’s favorite food?
G – Everything.
L – Potatoes.
15. What makes you proud of Daddy?
G – He has that good job and he works all day to get us money.
L – Him getting money for us.
16. If Daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be?
G – He would be a carrot.
L – Um, I don't know.
17. What do you and Daddy do together?
G – Play Seawayne (with the boys) and play piano (without the boys).
L – Play Seawayne.
18. How are you and Daddy the same?
G – We both have noses and ears and mouths.
L – We both like to play together.
19. How are you and Daddy different?
G – Daddy has green eyes and I don't. He has short hair and I don't. He has black hair and I don't.
L – We're not the same tall.
20. How do you know Daddy loves you?
G – By the way he acts.
L – Because he tells me a lot.
21. What does Daddy like most about mama?
G – That she stays with children and that she made us.
L – That you're his wife.
22. Where is Daddy’s favorite place to go?
G – Home.
L – Work!
1 comment:
Todd: The Carrot Superhero! Could Gwennie draw a picture of that? I want to see it!
Post a Comment