Sunday, March 21, 2010

grateful sunday

This week I am thankful for:

  • The safe return of my sweet kids. I really missed them!
  • My sisters. It was wonderful to have them both here visiting this week. I'm thankful that we live close enough to get together often.
  • Completed home improvement projects. Todd and I actually got quite a bit done in the 3 1/2 days we had all to ourselves. I love completed projects.
  • Our vehicles. This week we had the van in the shop immediately followed by the Subaru. Minor repairs, but we were a 1-car family for half the week, which is hard where we live. Our cars aren't fancy or new, but I'm grateful for them and thankful that they run well.
  • Books. Anyone who knows us knows that we are book people through and through. I love curling up with a good book and reading to my kids and listening to my kids read to me and listening to audiobooks and learning from Todd's knowledge of the Hebrew Bible as we study for Sunday School together. How blessed am I to get to enjoy nearly all of these things every single day?

1 comment:

MOM said...

And I love you so very much and your sweet children a the light of my life. This is so strue for your sisters, I love them as much and my other two grandchildren are also the light of my life.

MOM