This week I'm grateful for:
- The Primary Program. It is always so wonderful and I love watching those sweet kids sing their hearts out. All the children did a beautiful job. I'm so very thankful for wonderful and loving Primary teachers and leaders who love and nurture my children.
- Faith and Hope. I've been thinking about these two principles a lot lately as I prepare to teach Relief Society next week. I'm thankful for the trials in my life which grant me opportunity to increase my faith and my hope.
- The prospect of a fun-filled week with Granny. She and Grandad arrived tonight and Granny gets to stay and play with us all week! We're beyond thrilled to have her with us. In fact, the children are so thrilled that it took them over an hour to wind down for bed tonight after she and Grandad arrived. Literally bouncing off the walls.
No comments:
Post a Comment