Linus spent most of this morning in a leotard, but during quiet time, I checked on him and found him looking pretty tough-guy and reading books in this very suave pose.After Linus gets angry at Todd because we are having French toast for breakfast and not pancakes, he goes into his room and pulls everything out onto the floor. Todd tells him he’ll have to clean it, and – surprisingly – he starts cheerfully. After he finishes tidying, he asks if Todd wants to come see it. “It’s very clean,” he says, “as if you’d never been born.”
1 comment:
Very cool, Linus!
I am so glad to read that Linus was so upset that Todd MADE HIM FRENCH TOAST for breakfast. I thought I was raising rotten children. The other night we went to some friends house and swam, ate, and played until WAY past their bedtimes. When it was time to leave they informed us that we were ruining their lives. Makes you not even want to try sometimes.
Post a Comment