Friday, September 4, 2009

stats

We went to the doctor today to get the birthday boy and girl their annual checkups. I also got Linus's height and weight since I neglected to take him in for his 4-year check up. {oops.} Here are the sizes of each of the children:

Gwendolyn (7):
Height: 49 1/2 (75th percentile)
Weight: 45.4 (25th percentile)

Linus (4 years, 4 months):
Height: 43 1/2 (90th percentile)
Weight: 41.6 (80th percentile)

Casper (2):
Height: 34 1/2 (60th percentile)
Weight: 27 (40th percentile)

(I couldn't find the stats from Linee's 2-year check up, but for a little context on the difference in stature between Linus and Casper: at 15 months, Linus was the same height as Casper is now, at two years. And at one year, he was 1 ounce heavier.)

1 comment:

Heather Atchley said...

So you just confirmed what we already knew...Linus is going to be a giant.